Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The content on this site is just some general information, should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of the author. The author is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from using this blog.

Sunday, January 30

29th, 2011

Watched the movie, Green Hornet this morning at KLCC with Li Ling, Joanne, and Dear.
This is the first show in Malaysia.
Luckily dear win the ticket through One FM game.
I love this movie, so funny and it really make me relaxing.
Had Japanese Lunch, it's quite costly, however, once in a while, not considering as wasting right?
Girls chit chatting, it's quite enjoying as we have same thought and same interest.
I will never feel boring when talk about market or trading.
Shopped around KLCC a while, I think I would never buy anything there, it's so expensive!!!

Had a busy night also.
Extremely tired, however, it's worth.
Hope my dear can get well soon after seeing this doctor.
Bought dinner for eldest sister, as she is busying in cleaning house, I am such a caring sis.
Ok, stop here, it's already 2am.
My eyes is shutting.... Zzzz....

Kaiying is getting married soon.
My dearest friend, I love you, so happy for you. Muacks!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment