Cannot focus today so didn't getting in any trade.
Not tired but kinda a feeling of empty in my mind.
Worrying of my youngest sister, thinking of my mother's words, suddenly cannot breath.
I am quite a practical and realistic person.
For what I advise my sister, i just want her to be good.
She said, what I am pursuing is not meant that she needs too.
My dear sister, like papa and mama, I just want you to have a better future.
And also, I hope papa and mama can be less worry about you.
The world, the result and the outcome are realistic also, if you not able to widen your mind and your knowledge, how could you be able to fight with others?
We are both tough girls, we are independent, but we cannot be so selfish just for our own interest.
I do hope that u can understand!
Had a very bad feeling caused by one of the colleagues.
Sometimes, we just simply wish to help others, but they might think that we have motive behind us.
When your kindness is being question, how will you feel?
Furthermore, you are the one who request it and I am just lend u my hand.
Accusation is not a good deed!
You can choose either accept or reject my kindness, but please do not condemn!
Btw, I do not mind it, let it be.
I need a good rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment