Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The content on this site is just some general information, should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of the author. The author is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from using this blog.

Friday, January 21

19th & 20th Day of 2011

Had a very happy and excited pre-holiday mood on wednesday as I was going to hike another hill the next day with my dear colleaguessss.
After Japanese class, back home, bath, read newspaper, time flies, it's already 1am, 3 hours more for me to sleep.
Force myself get out from bed at 4am, it's extremely tired and hard. 5am, we gathered at Petronas opposite Pheonix Plaza then set out to the destination. I never think that there would be so many people hiking the hill, it's extremely crowed. Car park full. 6am, start hiking. Sweating but not exhausted. Can u imagine that we have to queue up in order to hike the hill? It's extremely crowded. On the peak, we could see a very nice view, but not sunrise, cloud block the sun. Faced some difficulty when getting down the peak, too steep. Anyway, this is a nice morning because I really enjoy it with my colleagues. After that, Chee Yong brought us to Broga town. Whao, very nice and small town, got a very beautiful view and temple. I cannot believe that 60 km away from KL city centre got such a nice place. Breakfast at 10am, what's that? Kajang Satey!!!! It's so delicious!!! Yummy!!! My poor dear, still have to work during Thaipusam Holiday, so coincidently, he passed by Kajang and fetch me home. What a meaningful morning, I really love the nature and I like hiking! So, people in this world, please save the planet, no plastic, no "ah long", no smoking, no... you know what you shouldn't do!

Crude oil and soyoil go against me, I long CPO before the holiday as the price is well supported above my daily chart support line and also pp resistance 1. 30 minutes chart got upside turn also. Anyway, I am not trading emotionally, I am just following my plan and what the chart tells me. No regret for what I did, do my best.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment