Mum discharge from hospital, I prepared a very light lunch for her. But she complaint that the food is tasteless. My dear mum, this is for your good, please understand me...
Had badminton game with old friends. It's funny, interesting and relaxing. The laughs can fill up the emptiness of my heart.
I had a joyous night with friends also. I can say that caffeine and alcohol are part of my life. It's great that I can have friends who have the same interest as me. Thanks ah bi for making me such a nice cocktail, green apple Bacardi + mints + lime + sprit. I really really really enjoy it. I really really need friends. We can remain silent between each others, don't have to say anything, I just need some accompaniment.
This is really a good night. Grateful for everything that I received today.
No comments:
Post a Comment