I was busy for the whole morning session in doing the testing of Android online trading.
Good news is, CIMB is going to launch online trading for Android.
So, nowaday, u can enjoy free mobile trading through Apple & Android, the only one in Malaysia!!!
Hooray!!!
Back to the market.
I was able to cut my Long CPO position @ 3350 with 57 points of profit during the morning session.
CPO has broken few supports in the morning and what we can see from soy oil is that it is facing strong resistance at level 59.
Under this unclear situation, is always advisable to get out your position and wait for another clear signal.
Sellig pressure for CPO continue in the afternoon session.
MA is showing some weakness and my mojor support level at 3335 is broken also.
I enter into new short position @ 3328.
The selling signal will be confirmed by tomorrow if the price of CPO is traded below 3360.
Things to be watch out is soy oil movement, strong support at 58.
Net position: short FCPO Jun @ 3328
No comments:
Post a Comment