Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The content on this site is just some general information, should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of the author. The author is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from using this blog.

Monday, February 21

50th & 51st, treasure

Spent a great weekend with my family.
Had coffee and chit chat with mum and bro for the whole Saturday afternoon.
Enjoyed the very simple dinner prepared by mum.
Visited maternal grandpa at night with my parents.
Grandpa is sick, lung cancer. We have prepared for the day coming.
I will be more mature when facing this incident again.

Sunday, is the 2nd week of the leaving of grandpa.
As traditional, we needs to do some prayers for him.
Ok, well, they prepare lots of food again...
Whatever, I treat this as a chance for us to gather together.
Grandma is back from aunty's house, I can see the tiredness from her face.
She is getting weaker and weaker.
My deareat ah ma, you have to take care yourself.
I don't know how to make u feel better, but please don't have any bad thought.
What can I do to make u happier, other than bringing grandpa back to you which is beyond my control?
I miss your smiling face.

Going back KL by 3pm bus.
Thinking of my parents along the way.
The averaging life of a person would be roughly 75.
My dad is now 60, so by theory, only 15 years Jeff for me to do something.
I cannot see any achievement as my age now.
How frustration it is?
I have to work extremely hard in order to make my parents have a good life and being proud of me.
Blessing me.

Fighting and never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment