Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The content on this site is just some general information, should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of the author. The author is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from using this blog.

Friday, February 4

33rd & 34th, 2011

Had spent the most happening days in a year.
CNY eve, we had steamboat dinner, I was the one who handling the dinner.
All my relatives praised me for the nice and clear steamboat soup.

Gathered around ah gong, I could see the sadness through the eyes of everyone.
I am brave, I hold my tear, I give everyone of them a big smile, I don't want anyone of them have a feeling of hopeless.
I hate them crying in front of ah gong, this will only make him sad.
Turn my back, my tears came out, god, please reduce his pain.
I pray very hard in my heart.
God, make him recover if you would like to let us having him;
If not, please take him away without pain. I couldn't accept this, but I have to!!!

Today is the first day of CNY, as usual, we organized a buffet lunch for friends and relatives.
But, not as before, we had lion dance performance this year.
I hope that this will bring us luck and health.

Spending my night with ah gong, he cannot sleep well tonight and keep screaming & mumbling.
God, please give him a goodnight.
Sweet dream, ah gong.

No comments:

Post a Comment