It’s quite tiring these few days.
Trying to catch up my Japanese for the coming N5 exam December.
I am lacking far behind…
Seem like most of my friends are busying with their work also.
Someone who said that want to have lunch with me end up with rushing back to work.
Hey, guy, please give me some time to meet up with you.
We have lots of things to discuss, especially the market, isn’t it?
Miss my family especially my mom quite a lot.
Too bad that this week I have to attend course, cannot go back home.
It’s worth to mention something.
I meet a new friend, who is really good to me.
Thanks for her, making my working life more interesting.
She shares with me lots of her experience involving in trading Futures.
I like her laugh, her optimistic and her gorgeous.
Nice to meet you, Li Ling.
We don’t need to have many friends around us.
We only need a truly friend who can share with us with truly heart.
Thanks for those who truly being friend with me.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment