Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The content on this site is just some general information, should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of the author. The author is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from using this blog.

Wednesday, October 20

Refresh

I am back!!! Back from shanghai holiday, back from holiday mood!!!
Futures Market is quite volatile recently.
I meet some hiccups during trading.
However, this is life.
We have to go through lots of obstacles to establish a better life.

Talk about my shanghai trip.
It’s fun, it’s happy, and it’s sweet.
I spent a very good time with my parents.
Visiting expo was a very tiring experience.
We had to follow a very long queue,
And also have to tolerate the “manner” of china people.
Sometimes I feel quite ashamed by being a Chinese.
I am proud of the development of China, but, quite disappointed with the behavior of some China man.
Jumping queue, littering, raising voice, spitting…
Hello, China is going to be a global Empire, could you all please upgrade yourselves also!!!

Anyway, China pavilion of the expo is amazing, and the development of Shanghai is very advanced also.
I am touched by seeing so many foreign people are learning mandarin.
China is going to be a leading country in the future!
I still like to be Chinese, and I am proud with my Chinese speaking as well.
Come on, my nation! Let’s be more understanding, caring, and humble.
Love our country, our language and our pride.

和爸一起去照皇帝相,几个中国人都对我爸说:你的女儿可真漂亮,中文说得真好!马来西亚华侨还真不赖!
~~~开心ing~~~
This is an unforgettable trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment