100910, Selamat Hari Raya.
We had a house visiting family tour from JB to Rengit to BP
On the way to JB, my cute nephews.
A bungalow with nice garden and guest hall.
Nice dishes on the dining table awaiting for us.
Nice dishes on the dining table awaiting for us.
Yummy, I like the chicken rendang.
Grandpa and grandma looks very enjoying also.
2nd stop was Rengit, a very traditional Malay house.
Not manage to take any photo as I was helping my sister taking care her baby.
The 3rd place that we visited is a government servant's house at BP.
He was my dad's employee and treat my dad as his own father.
He was my "nanny" also, helped my mother taking care of me when i was only 3 years old.
He prepared many nice dishes for us as well.
Look, we nearly finished all.
I hope he can be very successful in his government service career.
Be a minister one day and I am sure giving him my vote.
One day family trip with my grandparent.
It's short, it's happy, it's exciting and it's warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment