Today, my colleague who sit next to me on MC. So that I am able to "eat snake". :D Nice Friday!
The one in the picture is my uni-mate + ex-colleague + trading mate + good friend. She is a very cute girl and now still available. Hehe.
I am lucky. Is hardly to find a girl that has passionate in shares and futures trading, however, i meet her. I don't know how our friendship grow, we were not close to each other in Aus, we hardly meet each other in Malaysia also. I think is the futures market pull us together. We suffer together, we cheer and we share together. Thanks for her, if she is not with me, I think I have given up in this industry already.
Life is full with uncertainty. We hope that we can have a smooth life. However, if there's no lose, you won't know how's the excitement of wining. If you never lost something, you won't know how to treasure also. Sometimes, we have to follow the flow, against it will only make you suffer. In trading market we also have to perform this rule, follow what is happening. But sometimes, we have to fight for ourselves. This is the most interesting part in life.
Acept, Focus, Change, be prepared and fight back.
Thanks for being my friend. Wish you all the best, my friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment